Pages

09 December 2013

Singing with Sass [No One Higher]

I have mentioned  a time or two that I help lead worship for our CR {celebrate recovery} ministry.
Sass has watched me countless time practice on our webcam.
Out she and MW drag their mic and ask to sing too. MW got mad and decided it was time for nap. {Yep, he puts himself down for nap--be jealous. Just kidding jealously isn't becoming.}

So Lo decided to belt out a few. We haven't sang No One Higher in awhile, but she still know every word.

Without further ado her debut as future worship leader. I love her. I love her heart and her passion.
Nothing makes your heart swell than seeing your baby worship Jesus. I think these are the songs Jesus loves more than the most spectacular voice. Her's is pure, innocent and willing.

Enjoy.



Lo singing No one Higher from Michele Keethler on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...