Pages

10 April 2010

Easter 2010 (picture overload)

We had a busy Easter weekend. I will just let the pictures tell the story, no energy to think of words to say.

In a nutshell:
*Saturday we had Landrey's FIRST Birthday Party.
This picture just makes me laugh, perfectly demos each kid's personality!

*Then off to my parents for an early Easter celebration with the girls before my sister's family headed back north.


She got a bunch of fun things from her grammy and grandpa, but she just went around "ooohh and aahhhing" over the clothes.

Have you ever heard the saying that you get your siblings to raise?
The proof is here: Landrey is in love with this book (me I love to study and read, Landrey's parents, not on the top of their to-do list). Lo she could care less about the book she is ready to party and play with her clothes (my sister, loves to shop, be stylish and socialize). I just find this amusing.

This is the best I got of the girls, which is a step-up from last year when we forgot to take any at all!

*Sunday morning Lo got her Easter basket from us the Easter bunny.
**Sadly, I completely spaced on taking any pictures of this grand moment, since we didn't even give her a basket last year!! Good job mommy! To note she received Alice and Wonderland on DVD, bathtub crayons, and "Tea for Ruby" book.**

*Sunday AMAZING Easter church service! I heart my church.
In our Sunday Best
I just love how she is looking at me here.

*Then over to my MIL for Easter lunch and more Easter fun.
Waiting on lunch.


Grandma Rachel put all her Easter gifts in this large egg...I thought it was super clever.

Aunt Ellen gave Lo a little Easter gift. When she realized there were animal cookies at the bottom she went crazy trying to get to them! How does she know this stuff?!

*Ended Sunday evening with the Great Stomach "flu" of 2010! Awesome! :)

Hope you all had a Blessed Easter! HE is RISEN!!

1 comment:

  1. pretty darn cute!!! I love that Last picture, it looks os much like Lan's. I cannot wait until I get back to blogging!! So many fun pictures to post! Miss you and sweet little lo!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...