Pages

12 April 2010

The Picture of Spring

Well hopefully winter is behind us and how could it not be with this face?
Give me pouty...:)

These were taken a few weeks ago when I was trying to warm her up to the idea of being outside in the grass before our big (albeit a little late) ONE year photo shoot with Ginger. Who knew I would never get her back inside again! HA! (however, we got the "flu" the day before the shoot so we are re-scheduling...it is seriously our luck every time!)


Bossin' the dogs...I LOVE this. It means I don't have to play with them! :)


We are also trying so new things with our hair. I always wanted her to have hair, but now that she has it, I don't know what to do with it. It is constantly covering her pretty face and driving me crazy. We bought a bunch of cute clips and now I just pull her bangs back. Surprisingly, she leaves them in! But I am open to suggestions people!


Hope you all are enjoying this beautiful spring!

2 comments:

  1. She is so adorable! I love the pouty lip picture...too cute. I think the clips are cute in little girls hair or those big bow headbands. :) Hope you all are enjoying this beautiful weather such a nice way to welcome in spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pic's; especially the pouty face. Sorry you were all sick. I dread the day we have to experience that.
    I can't give any hair suggestions - sorry. Half of the time, i don't even know what to do w/ my own hair!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...