Pages

02 October 2014

Cheerleader

Last Friday night Lo got be a cheerleader.
I remember when I was a little girl and going to those cheer clinics and then performing at the game. I thought I was hot stuff. So of course I couldn't deny my baby the same joy. She was a bit nervous at times, but several of my gymnasts were down there including one that is a real HS cheerleader and they took Lo right under their wings!
Then my goof ball found friends... this was most of the night. They got to be down their for an entire half and then performed half time.

Probably her favorite part. Who cares if the team is running in--let's watch the balloons.
The cheerleaders were so kind and just stunted and stunted with these little half-pints. I was super impressed with the cheer squad and their patience and joy they had for the girls.



I spent the entire time on the front row just taking pics and watching her. I have zero idea how the game went down. Per usual I am their for the cheerleaders not the football game. HA!


004 from Michele Keethler on Vimeo.
My little gymnast and future cheerleader.




She is the cutest.

007 from Michele Keethler on Vimeo.

This was my favorite cheer.

008 from Michele Keethler on Vimeo.


It was a fun night! Can't wait for next year. Again I am proud of our cheer squad being great examples for the girls. All these cuties are looking up at them hoping to be them someday. Great job girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...