Pages

28 October 2014

October Come Back I Love You!


October you have flown by in a flash. Although you have NOT provided the cool, crisp fall air I enjoy.
Here is some of the more fun fall activities we have done this month {or end of September--clearly I can't keep up.}

{MOMS AND MUFFINS}
Moms were invited by their kindy kids to share a muffin and do crafts. Pretty sure dads and donuts won't be as crafty. ha!
 Can we all take a moment to laugh at these answers. The things our kids think about us. My hair is crazy?! I mean do I say that or is that something she observes. It could be both, I mean my hair is a crazy mess most days...I like to eat chips?! As in CHOCOLATE chips, because pretty sure those are the only chips I eat. We have been to Chilis 2x in her life...yet my favorite. HA!



{LITTLE PEOPLE FiELD TRiP}
My BFFs hubby works for a machine company so we took the kids out there to climb on all the diggers and excavators they could stand. He even drove them around in a few. They loved it!



 {FALL DECOR}
Busted out the fall stuff, not much but I like it.




 {KiNDY FiELD TRiP}
They went to the pumpkin patch. She and her BFF, who is a boy had a blast together.





 {PAW-sitive Student}
Students each few weeks are nominated by their teachers to be "Paw-sitive " kids. This month Lo was nominated. I mean you win a pencil and a cup! Come on what kid isn't excited! :) I was proud she was nominated so early and is being a good student in her class. At least that is what I heard in her PT conferences the next week. :)


{FAMILY TRIP to the PATCH}








She loves these mouse wheels. She was one of the few kids that could really get it going, then of course she would lose her balance and go spinning. She didn't seem to mind.
MW needed helped, oh daddy was dying by the end squatting like that. HA!












Prettiest Pumpkin in the Patch.
{TRiCK or TREAT STREET}
An early Halloween celebration. The kids both are in love with Fireman Sam, a kids' show in case you aren't in the know. MW has been back and forth on his costume all month, but I think he is settled in now.
While this is a "bad" photo I just see our eyes and think...he is mine. No doubt.
There was a safe trick or treating play put on first by the children's theater before the fun ensued.




 I think I will end the fun there for now. Lots to always catch-up on.
Up next Halloween and then my favorite day of the year Daylights Savings {read ONE more hour of sleep!!!} My kids are finally old enough for me to mostly enjoy this again! Can I get a hallelujah?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...