Pages

01 October 2014

Little Boys...

I have been wanting to do this little superhero photo shoot for awhile now.
Lately MW has been into all things superhero. He found daddy's old superheros and just play and plays with them. I just love this little boy and enjoy our time just me and little buddy. This morning I dressed him up and out we went. I got these two really cute ones out of the 20 I took. Makes for less editing work. HA!

As you know MW's name is well Micah and well that is also just happens to be a book of the Bible with this perfect verse for everyone; especially little boys named Micah who are superheros in disguise.

I now just need to find a place to put these in his room.
Hopefully I can get in a fun photo shoot with Lo soon!






1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I'll be printing!! Great idea for his room!
    Love, Grandma Rachel <><

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...