Pages

08 December 2014

It's That Time of Year {for Christmas Photos}

So today marked the 6th annual bribe the children to sit still and take some bloody photos for the Christmas calendar day.
This year I had the secret weapon...the toy car. 

I mean I always love our photos, but this year I think they turned out especially well and couldn't wait to share them.
Blah blah checking the lighting...of course why wouldn't this be a good one?! Thank goodness for editing so to somewhat "save" the photo.
GQ called.
MW they want you.
Nevermind you goofball, keep working on that portfolio... :)
Seriously, this kid is incapable of smiling like a normal human being. We call it the Chandler Bing smile, he gets it from his FATHER.

Lo: Seriously, Micah I am sick of you messing around. Just do what I say already. HA! {just a touch bossy.}



This pose was all Lo's idea and it turned out to be the best photos...mostly. I still love that stinky little boy face!

Then my genius kicked in. And I decided since I wasn't able to give them this car on Christmas morning we would have a fun photo shoot with it on this beautiful day. And I love these! So much.

My beautiful baby girl.
Is it ok I am jealous of how pretty she is?!


Love these two so much. The joy is nearly palpable.

 Driving off into the sunset?! Look out crazy driver on the road. 

2 comments:

  1. That is a perfect way to start my day! So cute! Now I've got lots to print! Love you all! Grandma Rachel <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all awesome!!! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...