Pages

15 September 2015

Rewind {August}

Hey Michele welcome back to blogging.
I really {believe} I mean it this time. I am about 78% confident I am going to start blogging on the regular again.
Honestly, I have contemplated doing vlogs {video blogs--in case you don't know} just so I can talk to a camera and get it done quickly. Because I am a way faster talker than typer. However, not having it written out freaks me out a bit AND let's face it I can run photoshop like a wizard, but I don't have a clue when it comes to video editing. That is Chad's department. So we shall see.

So here is a peek into what has been going on this past August.

Up first praise team.
You guys you have no idea the joy being on praise team brings me. none. I would do it every weekend if they would let me. It blesses me beyond measure and I pray that through our worship we bless those and prepare their hearts for God's word. And that is a privilege to be apart of.
 Then there is this.
Please note this is no ordinary swimming photo. This is MW in the SHALLOW end. Not on the steps, but the shallow end. Say it with me the SHALLOW END! Praise hands. He has spent the ENTIRE summer on the steps--having a blast mind you but nonetheless on the steps. I begged, I bribed, I tossed him in even, nope nada. Not getting off those steps. Then one day we finally coerced him off the steps {on one of the last days of summer} and the rest is history. That boy goes running for the water whenever we get a chance to go, which is getting fewer and farther between due to school and crazy weather patterns. Anyway, summer goal completed!
A trip to the zoo. I think this was right before school started. It was a nice family day. We struggle with family time due to polar opposite work schedules, so when we can all be together we so enjoy it!


 I have to include this.
Lo has a heart like her daddy. She loves to write notes and give gifts. Mommy bought diet oreos {aka the regular stuff kind and not the double stuff} there was only one double stuffed left and Lo saved it for Chad and wrote this note and placed it lovingly on his pillow. She is so sweet it hurts. She does stuff for me like this all the time. Such a giver.

Here we are not impressed with dinner. Oh, and you should always wear swim goggles to the table.
 This was another family day right before school kicked off. Bowling! They love going and we had a ball. {get it...?! :) }


 Last swim of the summer {before school started}.
This is the Fat Sheep gang. I am not entirely sure why they call themselves this, but they did and it stuck. Next year MW and Jayne will start school too. Tear.

This is how mommy and MW spent day 1 of school! At the park...and being silly.

 Chad now works at our church and is gone all weekend. So we chillax on Sundays, in our undies, on the table, watching Tarzan and playing transformers. Yeah, it is awesome.
 One evening we took a walk and the horses up near where we live were  out and walking towards us. The kids beg to pet them, so we did. Thatcher not a fan. This horse was so nice.


And that concludes this installment of Rewind. We did a few more things, but I thought separate posts would work better for those things.

Chele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...