Pages

22 September 2015

Circus

The end of August we went to the circus.
I am not sure I have ever been to the circus? Maybe when I was very young?!
Anyway, a first for me.
The kids enjoyed it.
Before the show they let everyone down on the floor to peek around and see a few acts up close.



Lo trying her hand at tight rope walking...not too shabby goes with being a gymnast.



 The coolest thing was seeing the elephants up close. Even at the zoo we love watching the trainers have the elephants show us tricks. It is very impressive.

 Micah was worried they were going to bring out tigers. They did not, matter of fact they didn't have tigers---I thought was weird.
 Clowning around {pun intended}
 Time for the show to begin.
First act was a unicycle basketball team. very impressive.

 The two clowns although hard to see.








 3 Motor bikes in the sphere. whoa. When they turned on the lights it was really cool to see them racing inside there.




I love this family photo. Lo and Daddy smile the exact same and MW and I both have these wide eye weird smiles. HA! Genetics at work.
 No trip to Intrust would be complete with out a popcorn snack!
 They gave the show 2 thumbs up!

It was a good time! Thanks for taking us Grandma Rachel and Tom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...