Pages

09 October 2015

Rewind {September}

I wanted to do a quick recap of randomness from September.

First up random photos.
Last year for my birthday I wanted to get our family pictures updated. That was nearly 1 year ago {this Sunday} and still I have no photos. I didn't even take the time to take proper 4 year photos for MW and 6 year photos for Lo. It's my own fault for just not making the time...I just kept putting it off. This year I am planning on getting them done next weekend. I do them myself in case anyone was wondering.

Moving on...my kids over heard this and were subsequently looking at the last photos I had of them in our large collage frame and they decided they wanted to re-create those. How could I say no...this was totally spur of the moment and I didn't expect Lo's to turn out so cute.

First up MW:
Here he is at 6 months with this tie. Ginger took his ONE year photos in this same time and I plan on doing it again when he is 5, 5th grade promo, 8th grade promo, and a senior.  Even though we are still a few months out from 5 we gave it a practice shot.


Not exactly what I was looking for, but how can you not love that face?!

There is another photo of Leighton in the frame of her looking just like this. I for the LIFE of me can not find it on my computer, so this is a poor fb quality one. :( 
MW re-created for me. HA!

Then there is Sass. This is one of her 4 year old photos. She will be 7 in February!!! TEARS.

She doesn't really seem that different looking to me. Just a little sassier. :) This is straight out of the camera and I think she looks super cute.


Bouncing on my bed. What the kids love to do most. We should think about getting them a trampoline for Christmas...o wait! WE HAVE ONE! That they seldom use because evidently our bed is way more fun. I saw a photo like this on some photography blog/site and wanted to re-create it, but here is where actual photo skills come into play, that I don't have. Oh well, it was fun. She loved doing her flips on the bed. With her guard dog. HA!

School picture day.
Growing up so fast. And becoming a little lady.


Her school does Pawsitvie Awards for 2 kids from each class each month for being good role models etc. Lo got one right out of the gate this year. She had no idea and I surprised her at school. She was so confused why I was there.


Always the nervous nellie in front of a crowd.
faces of others kids intentionally distorted.

Well that is all that has been going on lately. Just living life and trying to enjoy it. The years are passing quicker and quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...