Pages

21 October 2015

Pumpkin Patch 2015


A few weeks ago was my birthday. 
We celebrated by going to the pumpkin patch with the kids.
 But first this moment...I love their budding relationship...most days.

On to the pumpkin patch.
Adorable Minion hay bales were all around.
 Pumpkin shooters with Papa.



 Barrel Train.

Took some cute photos, just wished they were dressed a tad cuter...such is my life. HA!


 Our crazy family.




The rat race. Maybe next year MW will get the hang of it...


 Such a cool dude.

One of my favorite photos of the day.
 Zip line fun.

 Cutest pumpkins in the patch.








 It was a very happy birthday. I am not really a birthday fan, but spending the day as a family was super perfect. We don't get a lot of weekend times around here anymore due to work schedules and church commitments, so this was really all I could ask for, for my birthday. That and family pictures...ahem Megan.
 Chad unintentionally got me a new AC and dishwasher. :) HA!
So of course I needed new dishes {thanks mom and dad!!}
And my In-laws got me the book FOR the LOVE that I have been dying to read. It is so good so far. I just love me some Jen Hatmaker along with a few journals and fun pens for my Bible studies. Perfect gifts all around. 
Thank you to everyone who made my birthday special!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my, haven't stopped by in a long time and your kiddos are grown. Looks like a very special birthday, so good to catch up with you. Blessings for a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...