Pages

19 August 2011

First and Last Swim

Last Sunday we went for our first and most likely last swim of the summer. Where did summer go? I am sure you are thinking what about all those other pool pics, but I don't really count it as swimming if I am only ankle deep and chasing Lo through sprinklers. HA! Plus, this was Micah's first time to really get into the water.


It was a perfect day for a swim. Micah did really well, not one tear shed. When I put him in his crab I couldn't get over how much it reminded me of Lo 2 years ago.


And this year Lo learned to swim in her puddle jumper and a floating swimsuit. I was just so proud. She had the time of her life being all big girl in the pool.

I have a video of Lo swimming, but it will have to wait until daddy gets home and uploads it. :)

All in all a great day at my grandparents pool. I can't wait until next year when Micah will be more active in the water.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...