Pages

12 August 2011

New Look



Well, I wish a hair cut would give me that all over makeover look I always hope it will give, but it never does.

Wednesday I cut 6 inches off my hair and boy does it feel oh so nice. My head feels lighter. HA! I was 2 inches too short to do locks of love; you need 10. And no my math isn't off. I would have gone much shorter, ie chin length if that would have given me the 10 inches, but that only got me to about 8 and I wasn't ready for a pixie cut, not sure I can pull that one off.

I would have LOVED to do locks of love, but I couldn't take my hair any more. It is a mess always, I wear it in a messy bun on top of my head every.single.day. Micah is grabs it in his death grip, and on top of that after you have a baby you lose your hair like crazy. I had had enough.

It is also my goal now that I cut it a bit shorter and in a more manageable style that I will do just that. Style it.

Here are some before and afters:
{Before} This was back in May even. Because it is one of the only pics I have with my hair down.

{After}

2 comments:

  1. Too cute Michelle and I love your new blog look. I haven't been around much due to my Dad's health. But, it's so good to stop by this evening and check in. Blessings to you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute new look! Again, we are living the same life. I have had my hair in a pony tail since Whitney was born and have recently beeen desiring a new look (not sure I'm going to do anything about that yet!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...