Pages

04 August 2011

Home Sweet Home Tour {Leighton's Room}

We have been in our new home nearly 2 months now. I have been working like crazy to get everything done. Or as done as it is going to get for awhile. So here a peek at Lo's room.

{Before}
The walls were a dark green color, so I was so glad to get it back to pink. Sadly, the day we painted this room our new house finally felt like home. My baby girl's room was back.

{After}

{Up Close Details}
My favorite thing is her lamp. Mom came up with the idea to put her one year photo tutu around the base! So cute.

We chose this room for Lo because it had this pretty arch window. Only downside was it let in a TON of light. We could only find white arch fan blinds and decided to just spray paint it black to help block the light.
Her room is basically the same as it use to be, which is why it is the first and easiest room done. Up next is Micah's room. It is still a work in progress, but I am getting closer, I am really struggling with a boy's room.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...