Pages

30 August 2011

For Sale

I am done having babies. So it is time to purge the baby stuff. I am participating in a consignment sale end of September, but thought I would put a few big items on my blog for grabs.

{My Swing} I would have not survived motherhood with Leighton with out it.
Originally: $160 {2009} click here to see it at babiesrus.
It is in like new condition. We always kept a blanket under the kids to keep any potential accidents at bay. :)
Price: $70
{My bouncer}
Orignially: $60 {2009} click here to see it at babiesrus.
It is also in like new condition. Leighton used it twice, Micah loved it until he out grew it. Comes with a swaddle blanket (never used).
Price: $30

If interested or know someone who is please leave a comment with your email address or email me at mkeethler{at}gmail{dot}com.

Shipping is not included in price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...