Pages

18 November 2011

Fall in a Nutshell

Just some pictures that make me smile. I love this time of year because I can hibernate. I am a homebody at heart and enjoy just staying snuggled up at home all the time. I am boring. Probably why no one ever asks me to do anything.

So here is our fall in a nutshell

Lo can't quite let go of summer yet...so she dresses up in her "summer gear" and goes "swimming." What an imagination. She gets that from me.

This is her "pool."

Learning to color inside the lines, mostly.
Kazoos with mommy. Daddy really enjoys are playing.

The other day we got a brief snow "storm." Lo was so excited she had big plans to build a snowman after her nap. Needless to say she was disappointed to find no snow remained.
I know you can't really see the flakes but they are there. ;)

Just the everyday.

The weather is so up and down here. One day snow, next day beautiful.
There are a few people who ask me to hang out, and so we venture out. HA!
We just had to meet {hopefully} Micah's new BFF Ezra, my friend Ginger's brand new bundle and of course it didn't hurt for Lo and Avery to get actual face time too!
And today I am just enjoying being. Being home {shocker!} and playing with my kids. I was going to dig out all the Christmas junk, but thought better of it. Today my kids need me and I need them. Nice just to kick back and be still!
Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Lo is so crafty!! Reminds me of Grandma adenia with her coloring! Is she like 15 in those boots?!? Woah she looked so BIG in those:) How are these girls just a blink away from being THREE!!!!!!
    Glad you hung out with the kiddos--I often feel overwhelmed with my To do list but in all reality the list will never stop growing and will always be there but my kids will one day be gone, yes sadly I will have to pop the bubble I am keeping them in until they are 30:) So I am loving all the creative play we are getting too! O and I am stuck at home with no friends. I wish I could have a playdate with anyone, some one maybe just once in a blue moon:)
    Have a HAPPY weekend and keep those kazoos playing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge homebody too :) I do love an occasional outing but I much prefer staying home, playing, building forts, running around, and all the other things we can do here. Its nice to just be home as I know these years are few! Glad you enjoy the still too. Seriously girl, we need to live in the same place so we can occasionally be homebodies together ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...