Pages

01 November 2011

Pumpkin Patch


We had an incredibly busy weekend. Matter of fact all of October has been slammed and it doesn't seem like it will slow down much until after Micah's First birthday (which is in January-11 weeks from now!) Anyway we finally made it to the pumpkin patch. It was great weather aside from the wind. This pumpkin patch is so great and free we have enjoyed going the last few years. Lo's favorite part is the slide and corn tub.
Even Grandma Rachel went down the slide!
It also provides great photo ops...however, I can never seem to get my act together and remember to take real pics instead of candids. I am kicking myself I didn't get a family photo or a photo of the kids with their Grandma Rachel and Tom.
Unless you count this as our family photo...not the framer I had in mind.
We spent most of the time just chasing after Lo as she ran around shooting cannons and playing queen of the tire mountain.
When ended the field trip picking out our perfect green pumpkin. HA!
It was a blast and wore Lo out...what more could you ask for in a family outing?!

~~~~~~~
Because I am in Halloween overload I am just going to dovetail this post with a few pics from Lo's trick or treating adventures. We met up with our neighbors, who went as Angry Birds...I live under a rock and no nothing of this game, but it was a hit evidently. Lo and Cole were just too cute keeping up with the big kids. These two girls are going to spell trouble for us one day...

Dressed up and ready to go. Sort of ticked about the horrible shadows. Clearly we are not photographers.
Micah right before we had to go...

Micah and I didn't end up making it too far. I forgot his bottle, and had to head home to put him to bed. I hate missing things, being a mommy is rough most days, but just glad I got to see some of the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...