Pages

03 January 2012

8 Years of Wedded Bliss

HA! 8 years ago today I was in a little room getting all dolled up for my wedding day. 8 years. In some ways it feels like 20 and in other ways there is no way we have been together at decade and married for 8.

{It's official!}

{Leaving for our Honeymoon Cruise!}
oh how I want to get on another one right now!!


I can't imagine my life any different and so glad to be married to my best friend! I love you Chad, thanks for marrying me and giving me two great kids!



1 comment:

  1. I totally did not forget about your anniversary! It is 8:20 PM and this is the first chance I have had to get on all day--I have been wanting to wish you a happy new year of wedded bliss all day!! I really think you both should write a book--you know your both funny!
    Hope you get that cruise soon!! That would be so fun! I also have been meaning to ask how your evening went without kids? Could you even sleep thru the night after all those days of waking up?
    Also the problem on my blog comes and goes. So frustrating but I will keep messing with it.
    And one last thing, I still have you scheduled for monthly pics in my calendar. I am LOVING my calendar--so sweet to have and so THANKFUL that you made it just for me!!
    ok I am done rambling now:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...