Pages

23 January 2012

Regularly Scheduled Programming.

For someone who seems to thrive on routine and consistency I seldom seem to be on one! HA!

I think God gave me kids to shake me out of my ruts and realizing that status quo is not the only way {to go}. But it isn't for lack of trying. I really do think all of us thrive better on routine, I mean all those "how to raise your kid" books say it, so I must be right about it. :)

Anyway, after a long, yet fun holiday season, going back to work to get first quarter audits done, and giving Micah a fun first birthday, I am so ready to get back to regularly scheduled programming. I just it wish it wouldn't take me so long to bounce back into our routines.

I started working out again with My Shape for our kinect and I really enjoy it. I like having someone come up with my work out routines. As a mom I feel like I have to be the entire brain of this family and some days I just want to yell "no, don't want to!" like Leighton gets to and have someone else doing the planning. When I told Chad he could go grocery shopping he said "good now we can get ramen noodles." Really?! Gross. He always knows just what to say to make sure I keep doing it. HA!

And now my house is finally clean{er} again. Thanks to MW's party, but never mind the reason it is done and now I can hopefully get back on my cleaning schedule...of course the will to clean is a whole other issue.

I also have a bazillion projects I am trying to get going too.
*Garage Sale
*Scrapbooking
*Baby books
*Blog books---I am starting to have freak outs that blogger is going to crash (or be shut down b/c of some dumb bill in congress) and I will lose all of this. Seriously I lose sleep over this people.
*Consignment sale
*taxes--bleh.
*Lo's 3rd Birthday---which makes me incredibly sad. I don't want her to grow up she is at such a fun age of innocence.

And I am slowly getting back into menu planning and couponing again. Our last menu plan was the week before Christmas. Maybe I will be cool like my friend Kelley and start posting them here to keep myself accountable and as a fall back when I draw a blank.

And speaking of regularly scheduled programming, have you all seen Once Upon a Time on ABC?! Oh my gosh this is my favorite show, possibly of all time. I have missed the last 3 weeks because I can't stand not being able to watch it all at once and our Roku is out of commission. Grrr. But I saw a preview for yesterday's episode and my heart seriously went pitter patter. Just thought I would throw that random thought out there. HA!

Happy Random Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...