Pages

06 August 2008

Trying to do better...

2008-08-06

I am the worst journal writer in the world! I so desire to write down all my thoughts and feelings so I can remember them. Not only for this pregnancy, but just in day to day happenings. Somehow I just put it off and put it off and the next thing I know 3 weeks has gone by! I mean I think I am busy now, wait til the baby comes!!! Journaling is my New Year's resolution every year and every year I screw it up. At least there are some entries!

Well onto the pregnancy... Tomorrow I will be 11 weeks! Yay! I have been "morning" sickness free (knock on wood) for about 1 week now! Can I get a hip hip hooray!! Hopefully the end has come!?! I have still been fairly tired, but again I am ALWAYS tired even before I got pregnant and then there is the whole new puppy thing that adds to my sleepless nights! What was I thinking?!?!

Anyway I am excited for our next appt. on Monday...It will be our first "real" pre-natal check-up. I am also going to ask to be referred to an OB. I have one but she is 30 miles away, bummer, because I really adore her, but just not feasible.
 10 week bump shot...still not really showing yet. :(
I want that cute bump already.
It is crazy to me how fast this is going at times. It seems like only yesterday I took the test and here it is August! Well I will try to be better and post more often, but with school starting I wouldn't hold my breath! (look excuses already ;) ) HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...