Pages

22 June 2010

Miscellany Monday (on Tues that should have posted Monday)



Note: So I schedule some of my blogs. This should have posted yesterday and I just got home from work and realized it didn't post...grrrr.

1. We went to the movie A-Team last Wed for a small group outing. I figured it would be ok I have sat through worse movies ::cough. Lord of the Rings:: that is 9 hours of my life I will never get back...anyway this movie was AWESOME. I laughed so hard throughout. The action was great. All this to say...go see it!

2. I finally got my prayer journal up and running. I back tracked all my old prayer requests and praises. Can I just say how amazing it was to go back again and read all God has done in my life and the life of my friends. Just going through those entries clearly shows God's amazing power. I highly encourage people to have a prayer/praise journal, it is a good place to go when you get down and forget about God's faithfulness to us.

3. My job is going really great! I am really enjoying what I do. I split my time between clinical work (ie checking on patient charts) and doing a food service audit. Making sure their facility is within the health code rules and regulations before the State gets their. And if time permits which so far it hasn't I get to do in-service trainings.

4. It is H-O-T! So we are spending plenty of time by the pool (both of them :) ).


5. I am in love with THIS pizza dough recipe. It is so quick and simple and I use it for all sorts of dough needing things like: pizza, bread sticks, bierock casserole and anything else you need a basic dough for. Just thought I would share in case any of you out there love to make bread like I do!!
Such a good little helper

Sort of a boring Miscellany Monday...I think I am running out of miscellany things. HA!

1 comment:

  1. I like you misc. mondays!! clever!
    Two things... I am going to try that dough out, THANKS!! looks yummo!

    and

    we have our pool filled all the way up so I hope lo still likes it. I am looking forward to them swimming!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...