Pages

13 June 2010

One Year Pictures

Two months ago my friend from HS and college roomie Ginger took Lo's one year pictures. Lo was 14 months, so we were a little late, but we have plenty of good excuses as to why. :) Anyway Ginger did an amazing job. I was so impressed. Plus, we had fun laughing and catching up.

Without further ado (is that how you spell that?!) here are a few of Lo's one year pictures. It was hard picking because they all are so good. All courtesy of Ginger Skillen photography!


Ginger had taken so many and narrowed it down to around 100! I was so thankful for a lot of the ones she "kept" that some photographers may have thrown out since they weren't always posey or smiley. Those are some of my favorites, capturing Lo in her true Lo Lo form!




Time for my wardrobe change.

"Bye, I am out of here."

Thank you Ginger for these wonderful pictures and a fun day!!

2 comments:

  1. Aw Chele!!!!!!!! Thank YOU!! It was SO fun!! :) Your sweet girl was such a beautiful subject to shoot. :) I'm glad you like them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! She looks like a total rock star :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...