Pages

28 June 2010

Miscellany Monday

click on the icon to link to Carissa's blog to check out other miscellany monday peeps.

1. I am one of those that doesn't follow her own advice. I am a dietitian, eating right and healthy should be what I do. However, with this new job I work 4 hours straight over lunch (because the goal is for me to observe their lunches.) So needless to say I have skipped my lunch 3x now.
Do you know that doing that makes you OVER eat?! Most people don't sadly. They think if they are going to "splurge" tonight then skip lunch, or worse breakfast! After "experimenting" this theory on myself I can say with 100% complete confidence that by doing so you will gorge yourself the rest of the night...I have become quite good at it.
Here's hoping I can figure out some sort of lunch break for myself...

2. We have a bird dog. His name is Toby. And yes, he is a 6# toy poodle. Go figure. He has captured 2 baby birds and the 3rd he found, well, let's just go with survival of the fittest wasn't this little bird strong point.


3. I get to see my sister, bil, and niece SOON!

This pic is a bit old, but it is all I have of the THREE of them together.

4. Eclipse here I come! Tues night at 1201 AM I will be surrounded by teeny boppers enjoying this 3rd installment. What can I say I guess I am an official "Twihard." Thanks to my little sis who hooks me on all this great stuff!


5. This past weekend was fun. I got to go to a HS friend's lingerie shower. It is a nice change up from baby showers! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera. :( But this was probably the best shower I had been to! I don't know when I have every laughed so hard in all my life. Thanks girls for all the laughs! (and stories ;) ).

6. For those of you interested I finally updated my shutterfly account with summer pics and ALL of Lo's One Year pics taken by Ginger! Click HERE to check it all out.

7. I love the 4th of July, it ranks as one of my top holidays to celebrate. I do not however enjoy the week preceding the "big" day. Why and who has the money to buy boat loads of fireworks to shoot off every. single. night. through the 5th?! Seriously. Some of us enjoy sleep!

And that concludes another edition of Miscellany Monday. Brought to you by Carissa.

5 comments:

  1. That is the cutest dog picture. Reminds me of my former little dog Blackie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never follow my own advise either ... that's how it goes ;) I know what I should be doing to lose the weight I want to lose ... am I doing it? Maybe 70% of the time. I really admire people who stick to their plan ;) But hey ;) we all get there at our own speed.

    I hope you have a wonderful time with your sister :)

    Love your Miscellany!
    Have a wonderful week,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dog.

    We love 4th of July here as well.We are on vacation and we go to this small town parade. It's a blast.

    Have a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cute dog! I love being with my sister. She's awesome!

    Thanks for your randomness!

    ~blessings

    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  5. good dieting advice, I've noticed that too.
    Happy misc. monday!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...