Pages

03 June 2010

The Things Daddy Says

My hubby cracks me up on a daily basis. Sometimes it is funny haha and sometimes it is just like seriously?

Our actual conversation
Yesterday PM

Chad: We only have TWO rolls of toilet paper left!
Me: Seriously, I could have sworn I just bought some.
Chad: Well this is all there is I didn't see any more down there.
Me: Ok (thinking he didn't even look I am sure there is more...)

This AM
As I am picking up after hurricane Leighton, Tucker and Toby, I enter our storage room.
There sits a completely unopened package of 24 rolls of TP.

Me: Chad, what is this?
Chad: Well, that is not where you normal keep it.
Me ::roll eyes:: it is right there in the middle of the storage room in plain sight.
Chad: you know for someone who has above perfect vision I don't see too well.
Me: You think.

And that is it. I will never understand how he misses these things.


3 comments:

  1. haha! that happens all the time with us too! I will tell him to go look for something for me and he swears we don't have it and I'll go to where it always is and see it right away then he swears i put it in a new spot. I think our men just like to make us work harder ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I was going to be laughing so hard from the title of your blog!!! I love chad to death and I think your "fights" are so darn funny!!! You both are like rachel and ross...we were on a break, no we weren't!!!""

    ReplyDelete
  3. man thing! my husband does the same thing, I can tell him EXACTLY where to look and he still doesn't see it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...