Pages

17 August 2010

Blessing Box


click on the button to check out other people's blessings!

I stumbled on to this girl's blog and she recently started a Blessing Box link up. Literally, the day I found it I was thinking about how I need to do a post about all the blessings I have in my life. Mostly, because it is such a beautiful thing to see all the BIG and small things God does in our lives. So many things I/we take for granted and I want to just take a moment and pause and say "thank you" to God. Writing allows it to be tangible to me a way to truly remember. So with out further ado here are just a few things I am blessed by.

1. This beautiful little girl! For 18 months she has brought nothing but joy and laughter to our home. There were moments I was not sure I would ever be a mother (and not sure I wanted too either), but God is good and I love every second of being a parent to her...


2. and I feel truly blessed to be able to become a parent to our newest little one. Baby Q. It is hard to accept this newest blessing as I know so many want a baby themselves and my heart literally aches for them. However, I am remembering this is "the story of us" as God has written it and God is writing their story too, I can't promise them it will turn out the same all I can promise is God is in control and no matter the outcome of their story it will be beautiful.

I wish I had my 8week sono to upload, but I don't have a scanner :(

3. RAIN!!!! Oh my gosh, after 3 weeks of drought and HEAT we are getting rain! What a beautiful beautiful thing. I literally went outside the other night, raised my hands to the sky and prayed HARD for the heavens to open and give us rain. God listened ;) And I.am.thankful!


4. Family. I am a very part time consulting RD and without the help and support of my family I couldn't do it. I am a very FULL time SAHM and it is hard to find child care for 1 week every 3 months. My MIL is very graciously using her vacation days to watch Lo for me so I can pursue my career aspirations. THANK YOU! Of course, she doesn't see it as a sacrifice of vacation time, she sees it as a great time to spoil Lo, but to me it is a sacrifice I greatly appreciate.


2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm over from EO love. Congrats on your pregnancy. Your baby girl is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a very blessed lady indeed : ) YOur daughter is such a sweetie!
    THanks for linking up!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...