Pages

03 August 2010

Leighton's 2nd Year Scrapbook pt.3

For your enjoyment, or mine ;) Here is the latest installment of Lo's 2nd year scrapbook. I really find this addicting and love it more than I ever thought I would. They got a bit out of order because that is how I roll, you have to go with the creative juices that strike. :) I am really amazed at how much she has changed in just the last 6 months!

To see or remember part one click HERE and/or part two click HERE.
Also if you would like to read the journaling, please click on the picture to enlarge it...in case you already didn't know that. :)


Note: That my good friend Ginger took these beautiful ONE year photos.
These first two pages actually conclude her ONE year album, but I had to include them. :)
This is suppose to be a side by side two page layout...not sure why I just said that. :)

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome Michele! I love the pool one! You should definitely keep it even though you found the other swimming stuff later. Can't wait to see what all the other pages look like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I'm always so amazed at all the incredible things that can be done in scrapebooking. What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...