Pages

30 August 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Welcome to my random thoughts for Monday, to see other blogger's thoughts click on the icon above.


1. Leighton is a born gymnast. This child uses everything she can find as an apparatus to do all her "tricks." on. I am hoping to get her enrolled in "Y" gymnastics this October. It all really depends on our potty training status. Not that they require it, but I don't like going back and forth between diapers and big girl panties.

she uses any tiny ledge she can find as a balance beam.

2. So this brings me to potty training. We have spent most of the weekend potty training. You can read about it HERE in my Potty Training Diaries. My overall goal is to be potty trained by the time Baby Q gets here in 6ish months. I think we can do it!

3. I really have the moving "bug." Which if you know me at all know this is HUGE. I absolutely loathe moving. I hate the packing, searching, unpacking and getting re-set up in a new place. However, I am just really ready to move to the city where Chad teaches. It is only 20ish minutes from here, but it just seems like our whole lives happen there. There are some really great SAHM there and here there is no one to connect with really. Plus, a house with a different floor plan (ie 3 bedrooms UP) would be ideal with Baby Q on the way...still trying to figure that out with our current home arrangement.

4. Crazy, but 3 months have already gone by and I am back to work for my 5 days/quarter. Thankfully, Grandma Rachel has been watching Lo while I am working and Lo and her are having the best time. I really enjoy getting to work some, but the childcare thing makes it a bit stressful, I hate asking people to help me. Just my quirky personality, I feel like I have to do it all!

5. Finally, I am 16 weeks pregnant!! I don't know why but this just feels like a huge milestone to me. And boy is this pregnancy going by super quick. I feel like I just went to the doctor for my 3 month check just last week. I will have my "16 Weeks: Watch Mommy Grow" post up tomorrow, for those of you dying to see my belly! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Your daughter is so adorable! So cute that she likes to balance herself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope that a move will work out if that is what you and Hubby would like to happen. Sounds and looks like you may have a Gold Medalist on your hands. :0) Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you should move to the city where Chad teaches. :) And I can't wait to see belly pictures! You're the cutest little pregnant mama!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...