Pages

05 October 2010

Blessing Box


click on the icon to see others' blessings or link up!

I love to participate in blog hops, but Tuesday's Blessing Box is by far my favorite. I love reading about how God works and blesses others. So thanks Natalie for hosting every week!


1. Yesterday I was sick and exhausted. Praise be to God that Lo actually took a 2.5 hour nap WITHOUT waking up once! So this mommy got so much needed extra rest!

2. My beautiful daughter. I pulled out her first year video and watched it with her. Boy do I love her and I can't wait until Baby Q gets here.

3. The little ways God makes Himself known.
We pray before dinner (sometimes lunch) and before bed. The last few days I have noticed Lo not eating right away but waiting for us to pray! She will sit there with her hands folded waiting...sometimes, she will start the prayer. She just babbles off something, BUT God hears her, He knows her heart and that makes us some proud parents! May her budding relationship with God continue to grow strong and may we as parents teach and guide her in that relationship.

4. But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus after you have suffered awhile perfect, establish, strengthen and settle you.
1 Peter 5:10

I feel blessed by the peace God has given us in every situation we go through. That use to not always be true, I loved to worry. But now I trust God to handle it because let's face it, He has got way better perspective of the Big Picture than I do!

5. Friends who give up their time to help you!

Blessings to all!

2 comments:

  1. first, congrats on your little BOY! How exciting!! : )
    I love to see kids who are already budding in their spiritual walk! Kudos to you guys for getting her started early! I hope I can do that with my future kiddos as well! :)
    Thanks for linking up--Have a blessed Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a blessing to see God already working in your little girl! and amazing to have such peace and trust in the Lord! that is something He is teaching me right now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...