Pages

18 October 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1. This is my new favorite song and possible band?! Don't ask me why, well actually I know why, but I won't bore you with that, just enjoy it. It also reminds me of one of my favorite movies: Anne of Green Gables because Anne was always acting out this The Lady of Shalot scene.


2. I am really sad about putting away getting rid of Lo Lo's "old" clothes. I had hoped we would have another little girl to wear them, but alas it is a boy. So next fall they will hit the consignment shop. ::tear:: I do plan on keeping just a few things for a quilt I plan on I will have my mother make :), but that won't be for years. Something I will probably do when both of them are leaving me for college and I am sad and want to remember their baby/toddler days.

3. Thank you all for your love and support for Baby Q. It means the world to us!!

4. This week begins Judgment House (click HERE for the link) for me. It is a walk-through drama that shows us the "reality" of our ultimate choice between Heaven and Hell. It is a must do for EVERYONE! Invite your friends and come experience it. This year I am volunteering at the greeter/registration table. I am really excited to be helping out with this awesome ministry, so if you live near me come and visit me. :) Now for the rest of you JH is something that is done all over the country and typically speaking no two are the same; there are different drama choices each church can choose to do.

5. Ok someone needs to tell Mother Nature it is FALL, not Summer. While most of you aren't complaining about the 80/85* temps around these parts, this "fat" pregnant lady sure is. I am getting a little glimpse into what is was sort of like for those of you having summer babies. I am just so hot all the time and these temps are NOT helping. Please bring cooler temps to STAY, Mother Nature!!

Have a Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, little boys have such a special place in their Momma's hearts. I had a son and daughter also and it's like having the best of both worlds. Since there's only two genders, I decided one of each was plenty. :o)

    Blessings to you for a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...