Pages

27 October 2010

Mommies Check This Out

So this morning my sweet baby daughter is still asleep. It is currently 908A. She is up before the sun every.single.morning. However, yesterday after MOPs I noticed she was running a fever. (My sincerest apologies to the other children in there with her, she was not "sick" before we went.) Yesterday it spiked to 102/103* and only dropped to around 101* with Tylenol. But she ran around like a crazy child yesterday all day, so it's hard to say...

This is not my point or what I wanted you to check out. I have some time to kill this AM and was catching up on blogs {since I myself am so tired I have been hitting the sheets by 800/830P every night I can!}, which led to blog hopping. I stumbled upon this blog: (click on it and it should take you there)


It had a bunch of scriptural/devotional motherhood thoughts laid out, under her "Current Series" image. I was definitely uplifted today by her words and scripture she has pointed me to today.
I hope you too will find it useful and feel encouraged in your journey of motherhood (at least for today)!

PS I am also going to put it on my blog roll under favorites, so you can always find it if your forget to "follow" her.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the encouragement! And a great blog find btw. Just checked it out and I will have to follow. How are you feeling with baby boy q?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...