Pages

27 October 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We waited to celebrate my birthday with my fam until Misa and Lan's made it home {sadly Kreg was gone on business, thus Misa's trip, but why he wasn't here too!}. Anyway, really I could give a care less if any one ever remember my birthday or that we celebrated it. I never have cared much for my birthday {even as a kid}, just another year to me. So alas, we celebrated.

For the past 4ish years we have been going to a pumpkin patch and corn maze. This year we went to Papa's Pumpkin Patch. It was fun and free!

And since I am pretty sure you could give a care less about my narrations, I shall get on with the pictures. :) {They are worth a thousand words, no?}



My daring daughter hearts all slides!

I seriously couldn't believe my neat freak of a sister slide down this dirty slide on her tummy in good clothes! I about died! HA!


Look at that precious face, never was there more joy in her heart than going down a slide!



Hayrack ride tour of the farm


One day we WILL get a good family picture.

Oh the joy of a life-size corn sensory tub!
At least this time I don't have to pick it up off the floor like at home!!!

Lookin' for the perfect pumpkin...
I think I found it daddy!!

Daddy, will you help me cut it?







And some obligatory birthday shots.
My mom makes me these awesome mint brownies every year, however, they must have not got the memo about my "real" age...
I love the movie Hocus Pocus, and was pretty excited to get it!


1 comment:

  1. That slide looks awesome! I know Katelyn would love that as well, slides are her favorite too. Must be an age thing! The rest of the pumpkin patch looked cool too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...