Pages

26 October 2010

Blessing Box



It's the day to spill out your blessings!

Here are just a few of mine.

1. Cousins. These two girls are 6ish weeks apart and they are like sisters! Thank goodness Lo has some kind of sister in her life since she won't be getting one. ;) Sadly, Landrey lives WAY TOO FAR, but when she and her mommy come home it is so much fun! They just pick up right where they left off! I love them both to pieces!

The following photos are NOT staged, they did that all on their own, which makes it all the more precious!

2. My hubs who has been helping me out a lot in the evenings when I leave to go work Judgment House. Plus, he is always sneaky and leaves me little gifts or treats around. I wish I was more like that!

3. All the salvation's we have had through Judgment House! Last count as of Sunday night 393! That just makes me thrilled to no end!!
For those of you who don't know what JH is, it is a walk-through drama that shows you two different lives and their choices that lead them to their judgment day, one accepted Christ and goes to Heaven to be with our Lord and Savior, and the other sadly chose not to accept Jesus' free gift of salvation and now has to spend eternity in Hell. You walk through both Heaven and Hell and see how they will be spending eternity. It is a very intense drama, but oh so worth it. It makes me think every year about how a simple choice of accepting Christ changes your life forever, and it makes me want to make sure everyone I know comes with me to Heaven, I don't want anyone to spend a moment in Hell!!

4. My MOPs group. I just love getting together with other mom's of young children and talking about Jesus, life, and kids. I love how we encourage and build each other up to make it through another week.


4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness...those pictures of the girls are just too cute!!!
    I have heard MOPS is an amazing group. Glad to hear you are enjoying yours!
    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What precious pics! MOPS is a popular program in my church too...what a great support group! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was the MOPS leader in our church for a while and it was one of the most enriching times of my life. I loved those young Moms and still have such a heart for young Moms like yourself.

    I know all about Judgment House too, a powerful witnessing tool!

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the preggers police was somewhat in response to the fact that I have gotten annonymous comments claiming some of the baby choices I was making were unwise. I didn't want to be rude but parenting is very personal so I don't need the judgement. (My tea isn't always caffine free but shhh...don't tell anyone!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...