Pages

20 October 2010

The Playdate We Have All Been Waiting For...

Sadly, it was missing two girls, but getting these four girls together was a feat all in itself! All of us went to High School AND cheered together. And all of us had our FIRST babies one right after the other. One of the girls' missing kicked it off with her son in Nov '08, followed by me and Jendy in Feb '09 (3 days apart!) and then my sister in April, Ginger in May, and our last cheer buddy in Aug. Making for a grand total of 3 boys and 3 girls, a nice even pairing if I do say so myself.

Anyway, from the time we learned we were all pregnant we all wanted to have a play date together, however, schedules, jobs and locations make that hard! My sister is home for a very short week, so we got as many of us together as we could.

We had fun, or at least I did. The kids took some time to 'warm' up to one another, but then they took off and had a blast, or at least so it appeared. :) Here are some pics from our morning! Here's hoping we can get together again, ALL of us sometime, since some of us are already on baby #2! :)


This picture makes me laugh, because it shows parallel play at it's best! :)

Avery and Lo.
Ginger and I were best friends in HS, maybe this is a start of a great friendship with our daughters!


Here are the 3 Girls: Avery, Landrey and Lo...Brody didn't want to sit with a bunch of girls and take his picture. Oh well, that is toddler's for you!

This is Brody running as fast as he can from those girls!
One day he may be chasing one of them. :)

I had tons of fun girls! Hope we can do it again soon!

1 comment:

  1. OH, how well I remember those days when my friends and I would get together for "play days" with our children. Enjoy it, it will be gone before you can snap your fingers. Cute, cute pictures. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...