Pages

23 March 2011

95

I have a great grandmother, who turn 95 today.
95.
That is five generations of family and love. Five generations being brought up to love, honor and follow God.

9" Know therefore that the LORD your God, He is God, the faithful God, who keeps His covenant and His loving kindness to a thousandth generation with those who love Him and keep His commandments;...13 He will love you and bless you and multiply you; He will also bless the fruit of your womb...
Det. 7:9,13

We celebrated her birthday {along with my niece, Landrey's who will be 2 in April} this past weekend.

One of the coolest things we do is take pictures of our 5 generations every time we come together as a family. This woman has 7 Great GREAT grandchildren {5 boys, 2 girls, although Hollis is still cookin' :)} and if I added right 15 great grandchildren and 6 grandchildren.


However, this is the FIRST time all 6 (remember Hollis is still cookin') great great grandchildren have been present to be in said 5 generation picture! That once is a feat all in itself and I am thankful we all could be together for this moment.

Seriously, what a legacy, thus far...because some of us {NOT ME} are not done bringing blessings into this world. :)

Either way I am just so grateful she is still around to meet and hold my babies. It is really something to see.

Just look how happy Micah makes her, it melts my heart. I think each time you move up on the GP {grandparent} ladder babies make you that much happier.

When I saw her rocking MW I had to snap that picture because it reminded of when she rocked Lo for the first time. Precious.

Happy Birthday Grandma Adenia. Thank you for your legacy that you are leaving behind. We all love you!

1 comment:

  1. It melts me heart too!! And she is the coolest Great Gma EVER!!! So many great memories with her:)
    BTW I am missing you and your sweet kiddos BIG TIME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...