Pages

21 March 2011

Misa and Landrey's Homecoming

My sister, Melissa, came home last week! And best of all she got to stay with me at my house all week! It was the best. Landrey and Lo had so much fun playing, eating, snacking, and running around together. They taught each other their "how to best annoy your mommy" tricks, as well as introducing each other to their own favorite snacks. Oh the new habits that have been formed. ;)
They always pick up right where they left off.


Sorry the video is dark. Lan's got to "wake" Lo up from her nap as a surprise.
But still is cute.

Lo and Lan's Jumpping in the Crib from Michele Keethler on Vimeo.



Auntie Misa meeting Micah for the first time.
He welcomed her with a shirt full of spit-up. ;)


Oh the fun we had: playing in the dirt, going on walks, matching jammies, riding Dynamite, playing kitchen and watching Elmo together. All priceless.




But it was all totally worth it. And I am so sad they are gone. My house is too quiet and lonely now.

I hate that these girls can't have these moments everyday. And our boys won't grow up knowing each other as well as our girls' do. But you have to cherish the moments you get and relish them.


1 comment:

  1. ok crying!!!! I love you guys!!! I wish so BADLY we could live close again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...