Pages

22 March 2011

The verdict is in...

and Micah Wyatt we finally figured out who you look like.

When Lo was born the milisecond she popped out I said "she looks just like Aunt Meg as a baby." When the family entered everyone exclaimed how she was all Ingwerson. Which was true, but when you got out baby pictures she was Chad with a bow on. Weird how that works.

Now for Micah we all just stared and stared, dumbfounded as to who he looked like. My guess was the milkman. ;)
Several weeks past by and still no one can figure it out. Then I pulled out a 6 week old baby picture of myself.
There he was. He looked just like me as a baby.

Then on Saturday while at my mom's house I went looking for more baby pictures of myself to prove it to others. By mistake I pulled out my sister's baby book {Melissa} and when I looked at her picture on the cover I swore I was looking at my son! The resemblance is uncanny.

click on the picture to enlarge it.

Melissa was pretty sure this is why he loves her so much. :)

So Micah bear you do belong with us. :) I always knew you did.

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny he does look just like yall so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I have tears in my eyes!! I am missing him so much! SO MUCH!! I wish I could be bouncing him now!!
    Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...