Pages

04 March 2011

The Things Lo Says...

Lo is talking more and more.
And more and more I find myself hysterically laughing at the things she says.
I don't want to forget.
Thus the birth of a new installment called: The Things Lo Says.

~~~~~~~~

Mommy: Let's go upstairs and wait for daddy, because when he gets home we are going to go see Grandma Rachel.

::We climb stairs.::

Lo: ::Beating on the front door:: Roaches here, roaches here.
Mommy: ::dumbfounded:: What? Roaches, we don't have roaches.

::Time elapse 2-3 minutes as previous scene and dialogue continues::

Mommy: Oh! You think Grandma Rachel is coming here?! No honey we are going to GO see Grandma Rachel.

Mommy: Can you say Grandma Rachel?
Lo: Roaches.

Priceless. We love you Grandma Roaches.


2 comments:

  1. That is priceless! Leighton always warms my heart! I love you 4 more!
    Grandma Roaches <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha too funny! Good thing you figured out what she meant so you didn't have to worry about roaches ;) I get my oats at whole foods but hyvee bulk bins have them too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...