Pages

30 March 2011

Final Watch Mommy Grow

I saw this on another blog and decided to do the same, it's so hard to remember all the details.

How far along were you when you had your baby? 36 weeks

How long was labor? 10+ weeks. ;) But then super real intense never-ending contractions started the Monday before Micah was born and really picked up by 2a the Saturday (day before) he entered the world. It was a tough pregnancy not goin' lie.

Total weight gain? 21 pounds

Total weight loss since? 19 pounds. This close to my pre-pregnancy weight. I have got to stop eating those brownies. :)

I love how he falls asleep to my heartbeat.

Back into your own clothes yet? Pretty much.

Did you get stretch marks? Not one stretch mark with either baby.

What do you miss about being pregnant? I am not someone who even remotely pretends to enjoy pregnancy. But I do miss just the specialness of being just me and Micah together, feeling him inside. I don't miss all the pre-term labor I went through to get him here though.

How big is the baby? Micah was 8#9z at my 6 week check. {Now because I forgot to post this "on time" he is 10#}
8 weeks old.

Are you breastfeeding? Yes. It is still rough going. Micah is what I call a lazy nurser. Once again night and day different from Lo. She was all about the nursing efficiently, which I loved, especially at night. So Micah and I "fight" a lot over nursing, sometimes he wins, sometimes I win.

How is baby's temperament? Overall, a very happy baby boy. Such a refreshing change from when Lo was a baby. You get really riled up after nursing a lot, due to some digestive issues. :( But we are working on fixing that...

What are you looking forward to? Watching Micah grow up, interacting with us and Lo and reaching all his milestones. Oh and sleeping through the night again. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...