Pages

26 March 2011

Zoo Much Fun

On Thursday {March 17th} it was a beautiful Kansas day. Or a welcomed changed from freezing temperatures, either way we headed to the zoo.

{So prepare for picture overload...I am not cool like my sister and have the time to make collages, but I am trying. ;) The collages on here are "stolen" from her blog. :) Thanks Misa!}

Ready to go!

Micah is so ready for his first trip to the zoo.
I did deck my kids out in giraffe clothes though. ;)

We met up with our bestie Jendy and her son, Brody.
It was so nice just walking around, enjoying the weather and watching the kids admire the animals and show off their animal sounds.

Sadly this is the best we could get of all the kids. Brody is not in love with girls right now. ;) One day that will change, but for now this what we get. :)

My niece Landrey was a hoot. Her mommy may be a little worn out by her, but I found myself just laughing at her uncontrollably. Matter of fact I am still laughing at all the memories we made this past week, such as Landrey drinking probably everyone's water at the zoo, because she was "so thirsty!" HA!

This just made me laugh so hard because Lan's is hanging out of the wagon, after her mommy told her to get in...just testing her limits. (I am sure Melissa found it less than amusing, but as an aunt it was priceless.)


I took this picture for my husband. I thought the cow itching his neck on the barn was funny.
And had my hubby been present we would have 300 pics of this. :)


Somehow we only ever saw the backs of our kids' heads...this should make for some great scrapbook pages. :/

My daughter right at home...being a monkey.

Thanks Misa for thinking of taking our family picture. Sad Chad wasn't there. :(




I kept telling Lo we were going to the zoo to see Pandas. Because on the way to church we pass by Panda Express and she is always shouting it out: "Church, Panda, Panda, Church."
Little did I realize we don't have Panda's at our zoo, unless you count this cute little Red Panda. She was satisfied. Shoo. Crisis avoided! :)

My daughter knows no stranger. Stranger Danger means absolutely nothing to her.
Seriously, she about left with 2 different families twice! I have several pics of people I don't even know because she would just join their group.
No idea who that little girl is.

Misa and Jendy knocked up. Their due dates are like 2/3 weeks apart.
Last time Jendy and I were 2 weeks apart.
Too bad Misa isn't closer so they can "enjoy" being knocked up together.


And now I leave you with pictures of the most beautiful creature God created, besides my kids of course. ;)

GIRAFFES!
We almost missed them, because they didn't have them out the first time we walked by. I know I was sad too, but this made up for it!

I can't wait to go back. Maybe next we can check out the St. Louis zoo. ::wink wink:: Misa! ;)


2 comments:

  1. 1. I like that picture of the cow. I took a picture of a cow scratching his neck on a tree IN A CITY when I was in South America. Good thing he didn't have horns like that since I also walked right by him!

    2. We pass by a Panda Express going to Target, and Lainey likes to say "Meep!Meep!" at it, because apparently pandas have a honking sound they make.

    3. Have you seen the "Petite Lap Giraffes"?

    http://www.petitelapgiraffe.com/index.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute cute!! I had a BLAST spending the week at your house!! Too fun!!

    p.s that last pic of LO looks just like Karlie Howard! I did a double take:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...