Pages

19 April 2011

My First Trike

Leighton got her first trike last Friday.
I finally cashed in all those "Gifts To Grow" Pampers diaper points--3,850 to be exact--2 years worth of collecting. Wow! That is a lot of money spent on diapers to get a $30 trike. Ha!

I wanted to use my points on something really great and Lo was so excited to ride it. She is still figuring out the mechanics behind riding a trike, but she should be zooming around the neighborhood kitchen in no time.



I told her this was her present for being such a big girl: being fully {daytime} potty trained, being so good with her brother etc. She didn't care, just wanted to drive her trike...although this is what she would rather be driving:


My car. Wow! While I can not wait for her to drive me around some day let's just slow it down a bit shall we?!

1 comment:

  1. I just cashed mine in too! 2 years worth, but since Katelyn got a trike for Christmas I got the Radio Flyer Inchworm. Do you remember how long it took you to get it? I'm just wondering if it'll be here by her birthday...in about 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...