Pages

14 April 2011

The Potty Training Diaries

Remember when I did a series on potty training?
Clearly, it has had an impact on Leighton.
She is now in the process of potty training Baby Chele Chele {yes, she named her doll after me, sweet right?!}


I found this the other day and died laughing.
Then I would hear "Yay! Baby Chele Chele pee-pee, poo-poo in the potty! MM!" As she was ecstatically dancing around and cheering.

Prior to this she would be riding in the car shouting "potty potty potty!"
I always respond with "you better hold it tight until we get..." and then I make a fist motion. After this latest dialogue she announces that it is baby Chele Chele that needs to potty. Then she turns to baby Chele Chele and says "hold tight baby Chele Chele" and makes the fist motion. HA!

Now she puts her baby on the potty and sings the "ABCs" with her to "relax" her to go, just like I do with her. And of course sometimes baby Chele Chele needs a book or magazine to help her go too.

I guess my potty training methods work so well you can even train your doll. Of course, baby Chele Chele only gets raisins as a reward for going in the big dolly potty.

Oh Leighton, there is never a dull day when you are around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...