Pages

07 April 2011

Things Daddy AND Lo Say...

When you live with two funny people they are bound to come together and make you laugh out loud.
This is one of those laugh out loud moments that I want to capture.

Leighton: holdsju daddy.

Daddy: I don't want to play horseshoes.

Leighton: ::dumbfounded:: ::pretty sure what I just said was clear, let me try again face::

Leighton: holdsJU DADDY!

Daddy: Oh! You want me to hold you.

{just for the record he knew what she was saying, we are just having a lot of fun teasing her now that she is talking more.}

Also, Lo use to say "hold me," but then Landrey came for a visit and always said "holdsyou." Guess Lo thought she was right and she was wrong, because since then she has switched it up.



2 comments:

  1. You got to post something everyday about them--I know they have got to say many funny things a day!! I am laughing our loud and should not be b/c it is NAP time!!! I am telling you--write a book and it will sell!!

    p.s I am still laughing at you/Chad go to the light conversation--you three are hilarious!!

    p.s.s Dri and those Magnets are actually not as much as a problem as I thot:) I told Kreg as we did it that this was not a good idea (per your house and my HOT button) but I gave in and gave it a try. She will actually organize the containers--one just for the dry erase and one for the letters!

    Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious!! hold you must be right, because that's the way Whitney says it too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...