Pages

29 September 2010

Hello Fall



Fall seems to finally be creeping in! YAY! So welcome Fall I heart you. Please stay for awhile.

My sweet Lo Lo girl last fall.

And now 1 year later.
I am always intrigued by the difference a year makes in the life of a child.
"See guys, I did grow, some." ;)
Seriously?!! Where did my baby go?! She is completely gone! ::tear.::

Now for my fall decor. I wish I had more (just not in the budget to purchase everything Hobby Lob has), so I will just have to wait until the end of the season and get the clearance items! Now there is plenty of "tweaking" I would like to do, but I hope to add to it every year. I am just having a blast crafting and trying to decorate our home for fall and Halloween now that I have Lo. Decorating is NOT one of my gifts, so I love to "copy" people's ideas, why re-invent the wheel? So this is what I have thus, far...

Enjoy.


I made that pumpkin and I am so proud of myself. I love getting crafty!

The pumpkin is a "two for one." Once Halloween is over I will just turn it so our monogram is displayed. Clever, I know. ;)
Trying to make my own little votive/table decor...still deciding and I know I need some fall garland. That is next on my list.

Several years ago for my birthday my little sister Meg, made me a real pumpkin snowman (b/c I heart snowmen). Anyway it pained me to throw it away when it rotted. So the next year we made one out of craft pumpkins! It is my favorite thing I have for fall!
Well, Happy Fall Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. So cute Michele! Seeing this motivates me to drag my stuff out from the attic and get it put up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goooosh - so cute! Just fyi you're ahead of us... we have NO fall decor... just Christmas. :) I keep saying I'll buy on sale after the holidays... but who am I kidding? I'm a horrible shopper... Oooh! Maybe if you want company on your clearance shopping, Avery and I can join you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some really cute things. I have hardly anything for fall, but now that I am home all the time, I really want to decorate and have a fallish house (not my strength, however). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm sure impressed! I don't do a lot of decorating for the seasons but always enjoy what I do so much. I use to go all out, but I guess I've gotten lazy (and old) and tire of dragging in out and putting it up. Shame on me!

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...