Pages

17 September 2010

It's A Wild Ride, Baby!

Or at least that is what they say about the Kansas State Fair.

We went to the fair last weekend (11th) for the first time in a few years. I use to go all the time as a kid, but I guess the luster wore off. Now, it is fun to bring Lo back and bring back the sparkle to the fair by witnessing it through her innocent eyes.

My parents and sister Meg joined us for the afternoon, they are always pumped to spend lots of fun time with Lo!

Here are some shots of all the fun, since a picture is worth a thousand words.
(and my sister Melissa is always requesting more pictures, so I through in some extra just for you, Misa! ;) )

Oh, and if you want a good laugh at my darling daughter, much like the other fair goers be sure to check out the video!

Walking In...

Toddler Time: They drove cars, got their first license, doodled, and played b-ball!





For Uncle Kreg: Petting baby pigs!

The fair is still going through this weekend and if you haven't checked out the monkey show you should! AWESOME!!! Lo would clap and clap for them!
So tired, she was so snuggly with Papa.

My.favorite.pic.
Carrying both my babies. :)

Look at this duck. It looks like he got a little too happy with the crimper this morning. :)


Again for Uncle Kreg (and Aunt Misa)


Oh how she loved the water.

See the video below for more water antics. :)

State Fair Fountains from Michele Keethler on Vimeo.



We ended the day celebrating my cousin's little boy's FIRST BIRTHDAY! Man did he tear into his cake! It was fun having all the little cousins together and watching them play. Lo was the only girl there, and boy does she have some wrestling moves to teach these boys. :)


It was a fun and exhausting day, can't wait until next year...maybe then she will be tall enough to ride a ride or two.

1 comment:

  1. What fun pictures and I now feel like I just had a visit to the fair. :o) A most wonderful week-end to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...