Pages

19 September 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Well, Monday has struck once again, and so have my random thoughts. It is nice to a "reason" to just say all the things that flit through my mind over the week. ;)

1. I know everyone is so excited about Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte or whatever, honestly I can't knock because I haven't tried it. But why is no one excited that Cranberry Sierra Mist is back!?!?! That is the best stuff. Hope Dillons is stocked up because here I come.


2. Speaking of coffee, we were weren't we? While I haven't had the Starbucks version of Pumpkin Spice Latte, I have had the Quick Trip version, and oh.my.word. delish! My new craving. That is like hot pumpkin pie right in your mouth. Which oddly enough I don't care for the actually pie, but put it in ice cream or liquid form and I am sold!! Plus, it is only $1.16 that has to way cheaper than Starbucks!


3. I am putting up a boy or girl poll on the side of my blog. Hopefully, I do it right since I am not tech savvy. So vote for which you think we are having! I would love to hear your guesses! Although, I have no idea when we are finding out because I am sort of putting it off. It is fun leaving everyone in suspense.


4. Now that we are talking about the baby...I am going to start posting THE LOST BABY FILES. So I apologize to my followers if I blow up your feeds with "old" posts. They are the journal entries never posted about Baby Q before I let the cat out of the bag! Read them or not, I just want them here for my memories.

5. On a different note it is getting "cooler." Which means spiders. Spiders want to come into MY house for the winter uninvited. Ummm, no thanks. It doesn't help that Chad cleaned out our window wells and stirred up their nest(s). So thankfully, the bug man is coming TODAY to un-invite them for winter. Check out this beauty that I found in my garage.


I couldn't kill it because it was to big and didn't want to take him/her on. So in honor of my friend who kills not animal/bug or pest, I swept that monster out of my garage with my broom like a freak. All the while a police cruiser drives down my street watching me jumping around and screaming at that blasted thing!

6. Finally it is practically fall and time to decorate. I usually don't get into that, but now that Lo is older I find myself wanting to decorate for Halloween and Fall! I have lots of good ideas, hopefully, I can show you soon!

OK well Happy Monday everyone! May your Monday be as random as mine!!

8 comments:

  1. Yipes... that spider gives me the creeps! :) Thanks for visiting my blog today; have wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hate spider. I would seriously freak if I saw one that big in my house. I cannot imagine what you must have looked like to the police cruiser! Enjoy your Fall decorating! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that spider is giant and so so creepy! i am not that afraid of them but i think i would have flipped out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had to check out your blog since I used to have a "The Story of Us" too. We are now the "The Story of 5!" Cute background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Moses- that is a scary looking spider- i would have never had it together enough to take a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I'm sending you a message on FB--so check it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my oh my that spider gave me the hebe-jebes! yuck I think I would have thrown a rock at it and ran for dear life probably not returning to my garage for days!
    and it is totally fall season now so get all those decors out! and you do have to try the starbucks version at least once :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...