Pages

23 September 2010

The Lost Baby Files: 12 weeks

Original Date: August 9th, 2010 (12 weeks)

I had my 12 week checkup last Thurs.
• The heartbeat was 167bpm (again). Still feelin' girl.
• They took like 15 vials of blood from me. No joke.
• My due date was recorded as Feb 13, he didn't even "remember" the sono, which is fine by me, I wasn't about to "correct" him. Not like it matters that much anyway.
• I haven't felt any more kicks since I posted about it.
• I am showing big time, for me that is. I didn't show at all until I was like 20+ weeks with Lo, so this is hard to get on board with. But I suppose it is time to embrace it and flaunt it... :/
• Cravings are still the diet (coke zero) vanilla cokes, anything blueberry. new ones are chocolate soymilk and oatmeal.
• After Sunday everyone will finally know about this baby!! I am so ready to get this "secret" out in the open.
Well, that is all I can remember for now. Already into week 13, so hopefully I will do better next time.
12 weeks with Baby Q.

12 weeks with Lo


1 comment:

  1. ok, so I totally can't tell you prego!?! And...aren't officially announcing that your pregnant if you're writing about it on here? I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...