Pages

13 September 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Well it is time for another week of randomness, which is fitting because that is how my life is feeling at the moment. I feel all over the place. I am just going to blame it on the hormones, because ::insert sarcasm:: I am usually such a put together and well organized person. :)

Anyway here is my life in no particular order.

1. We went to the fair this weekend and then celebrated my cousin's son's first birthday. (that doesn't look grammatically correct, but I am not going to figure it out.) It was a blast. It deserves it own post, so I will save the details for later.


2. This is my second pregnancy and while I have heard "no two pregnancies are alike" I figured they be a little alike...nope! This one is way harder. Maybe because I don't get to sit around all day and do nothing like I did the first time. However, these round ligament pains I have, or at least that is what I am telling myself it is, are nearly debilitating. I never experienced this with Lo at least not until a few weeks before she was born. If I had a quarter for every time this weekend I had to crawl on my hands and knees or sit for 20+ minutes, we could buy the house we want.

3. Which brings me to my saddest news, as of now the whole moving and house thing just isn't working out like we had thought or hoped. I am bummed, but it is ok. I know God will get us there one day, unfortunately that day isn't today.

4. However, in effort to list our house we did some furniture rearranging and organizing, which makes me "feel" like we moved. So for now I am just going to keep organizing and decorating here.
Sorry I don't have a "before" pic.
Basically that big couch use to be in the middle of the room and the TV across from it. This really opens the room up!


Before play room. This girl keeps collecting more and more toys!

After: I moved out this old rocking chair to make an art and music corner

Through in some more shelves that I had to spread out the toys more and make them more accessible to her. Again this opened up a lot of floor space.

5. Finally, I.am.exhausted. The past 3 weeks I have been doing my consulting job, coupled with the prospect of moving, and needing to deep clean this house. I feel so behind on everything, my head is spinning. I don't know how you working moms do it all, props to you!

Hope you all have a good week! I am off to join the Y, because I am just not tired enough! Ha!

1 comment:

  1. i have never been to a county fair..i think i've been scared of getting stuck on a ride..ha! the fair is here in town right now..i should go!

    …Hopping over from Miscellany Monday -- Hope you’ll swing by! www.wild-and-precious.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...