Pages

10 October 2011

Children's Garden

Over the weekend my MIL took us to the Children's Gardens. It was spectacular. So much fun for Lo and provided us a little impromptu photo op for the kids. Now maybe all my empty frames around the house can get filled. I know they aren't with any fancy camera and all my photo friends can tell, but I can't and really that is all that matters. :)

They had a little kitchen {Lo's favorite part}, a real "Jumpy Squirrel", musical things, an Eric Carlye Hungry Caterpillar play area, and a huge tree house. I think all of us had fun playing at the gardens. It was a beautiful, cool day. Thankfully, we were about done as the rain moved in.
In the above pic there was a walking path across the pond. I was terrified Lo was going to fall in, because she is just that graceful. HA! But I wanted that pic so I walked her out there ran back and begged her not to move! HA! We survived.


This is our family photo. What a bunch. Pretty sure this won't make it on the wall. HA!

To get down this side of the tree house you had to climb down these huge, staggering stairs. Somehow, Lo got Grandma Rachel to go down with her. She was pretty proud she made it!

Lo chasing the beautiful Monarch Butterflies.

{Photos}

Isn't he handsome?
Beautiful girl...if any of my photo friends need a model, she is willing. :)
Can you tell they are siblings cut from the same cloth? They just make me smile.

If you live around here I really recommend checking out the Children's Garden at Botanica. It makes for a great family outing.

3 comments:

  1. what a fun place, wish we had one! and you picutres are just fine ! ( i don't have a fancy camera either!) cute kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! So very cute!! If I was closer I so would take some shots for you..but I am no professional by any means. I love love love the 3rd picture of Lo with the tree. So precious! How is Micah? Surgery is soon right? Sending prayers up for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics at the Children's Garden! They look professional to me!! Connie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...