Pages

19 October 2011

Four Years

Picking up right where we left off...4 years ago. Only now there are 5 kids between us.

Summer 2005

NYE 2005

Fall 2011
Sorry April I "stole" your photo. ;)

We spent this past Saturday with our bestest friends from college. It was sad when life took us all in different directions, but so amazing that {other than the five kids} it was like nothing changed when we reunited four years later. I hope we do this more often!

PS my math isn't off. We last saw one another at one of the couple's wedding in 2007, I just don't have any group shots of that. :)


1 comment:

  1. thank you for stopping by EMI, I am glad that you stumble onto my blog. :) I do understand how life takes you in different directions, every few years I meet up with my friends from high school and it seems like we never really parted. good times. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...