Pages

05 October 2011

Horsin' Around

My sister and I, well mostly my sister, use to babysit the H family. We use to fight over the oldest girl, Maddie, when she was in the church nursery. We begged her parents to let us babysit. Finally they gave in and let me babysit. I kept that gig for a few years, until a little after their 3rd baby, Olivia was born. Then I was too cool for babysitting and passed it right on over to Melissa. Who kept the gig through their 4th baby and pretty much was their nanny.

Now Maddie is all grown--in high school. Whoa, am I old. She invited Melissa over so Landrey could ride a horse and Melissa graciously let us tag along.

I wasn't really sure what Lo would think of riding a horse, but boy was she excited. This is her uber excited face.

Once Lo got her turn we were all shocked at how well she did and climbed right up there and rode like a real cow girl. I was super proud.

In order to for Landrey to get off and let Lo have a turn {that girl LOVES to ride horses} they told her she could walk Lo. And boy did she. I couldn't believe how she just took control of that horse.
It was a blast, thanks for letting us tag along. Aunt Misa.

1 comment:

  1. lol! She is way too tiny to take control of a big ol' horse! So cute!

    And I love the "uber-excited" face!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...